Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory

Go down 
+10
scallopPeeler
Nyte
thekonkydong
Samafia
NasalSeep
Algorathion
lustysaurus
Justin Thyme
Captain Awesome
tiger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
invisibleninja
invisibleninja

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Ok well I think there are a few shifty characters around but there a few who stand out to me. I think Joe and Harry are Mafia scum. I have a few sources. One is Joe himself, everytime I ask him he seems really troubled and finds it hard to keep pretending. Also the last time I asked he, his anger took hold and he pretty much threatened me that he wasn't mafia. Anyone who wasn't mafia wouldn't have done this. It was a very scummy move. I'm guessing Harry is also Mafia since he is acting very suspicious and shifty. So what do you guys think? Question
Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Lynch me if you wish Sam, I'll show as villager and you yourself will be lynched.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Night 2 has ended. Day 2 has begun. Submit your lynch votes by 14/02/2013

Writeup is on the OP.

Dead lines for votes is 19:00. Deadline for night actions is 20:00.

Last edited by tiger on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Vote Abdul.
Back to top Go down
invisibleninja
invisibleninja

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Vote me? Haibo I tracked Hiney today as m role is a tracker and he had visited you. He is mafia killer. Lynch him not me and then you will see I am village for real. Otherwisewe will have few decent roles remaining as a bodyguard and an Inspector were killed. Trust me that I am a tracker and if you want confirmation ask Markham. He claimed to be an investigator and I tracked hi. |In the morning I told him who he tracked befor ehe had revealed it to anybody. He had tracked George but his outcome was that he was not mafia. George turned out to be mafia so now I think Andrew is bad cop. He is not mafia however so don't lynch him. Go for Harry or Joseph.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:28 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

A woman has been shot early in the morning (during the Day phase). Once again, no shooter. Once again, no sound. Once again, revolver bullet. A curse was heard from an onlooker, this must be a last, or my skills are for naught.

Giver of good things was shot through the head.

He was:
Quote :

You are Mrs. Hudson

You are Sherlock Holmes's landlady.

Abilities:
Each day, you may submit a vote on who should be lynched.

If Sherlock is targeted successfully at night by a night kill, you die instead.
You know all of the people who targeted Sherlock in the night.

Win Condition:
You win when all evildoers have been eliminated.

Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Okay so haibo (claiming mrs Hudson) must have been targeted but miles was protecting haibo so he didn't die, the tall plae figure is presumably a reference to a certain person (possibly moriarty as he is notably tall, thin and he has white hair) and he must have been targeting sherlock's 'protectors' so that a highly influential role could be killed, that must mean that at the same time someone else (maybe a mafia plan to kill both protectors) attacked miles, clearly the idea is to get rid of sherlock's protectors so that he can be killed which would heavily help the mafia, this also leads to the idea that haibo will be the next to be killed. We know that sherlock was role blocked.
Back to top Go down
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:37 pm

For those of you who watch Sherlock, who would a tall, thin, grey haired, ascetic looking man, who talks solemnly, be?

Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Justin Thyme wrote:
For those of you who watch Sherlock, who would a tall, thin, grey haired, ascetic looking man, who talks solemnly, be?

Pop on the chat (located on the main menu bar), pretty sure they'll be someone there who can answer your question Smile

I have no idea myself xD
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:40 pm

And now haibo has been killed leaving sherlock open for the mafia, this means haibo and miles must have been followed or someone knew of their protective roles, the killer was experienced enough to shoot haibo through the head and the same method as the kill on lusty was used so it is presumably the same person, the curse from the onlooker could be a detective getting the wrong person
Back to top Go down
invisibleninja
invisibleninja

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Actually I think the curse may have been me as I was tracking Hiney during the night

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 Proof112

This is proof that Hiney is changing his role he is now apparently a bodyguard.
Back to top Go down
invisibleninja
invisibleninja

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Oops wrong screenshot. Well that one showed that Hiney knew a mafia member but didnt tell others. And how could he knpw/ He must be mafia

Here is the correct screenshot

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 Proof210

Back to top Go down
invisibleninja
invisibleninja

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm

And another to solidify my point

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 Proof310
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Justin Thyme wrote:

It might be the case that some things are based on the books.
Back to top Go down
Lofds
Lofds

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:09 pm

tiger wrote:
Justin Thyme wrote:

It might be the case that some things are based on the books.

QUICK SOMEONE CLEVER READ THE BOOKS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Harry Collinge, Nick Cooper and Andrew Markham visited Sherlock on Night 2.

This was my final PM. Take it how you wish. Its pretty clear Harry and Nick are mafia. Go get em!
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Giver of good things wrote:

This was my final PM. Take it how you wish. Its pretty clear Harry and Nick are mafia. Go get em!

Right, that helps us a lot. Andrew is dead. Harry... I don't really know a lot on, but I'd be more convinced by Nick if I'm honest, as he's been really inactive this game - we only saw him on chat for the first time tonight.

Not completely sold, but for now, lynch lofds.
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
Lofds
Lofds

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Giver of good things wrote:

I did visit, but for a completely different reason to what people assume.
Back to top Go down
scallopPeeler
scallopPeeler

PostSubject: thoughts   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:50 pm

In yichen's post he says sherlock is nowhere to be seen the following morning. Seems he's been kidnapped by either colllinge or cooper, seeing as markam is dead so he can't have, and that mean's at least one of them is mafia. As for which, as far as I can tell, both of them have been keeping rather quiet, so maybe both of them are. I'm going with sam and voting for cooper(Yichen), seeing as I don't really know who to go for, and sam's more experienced than me.
(and Hiney stop picking on vanillas to take the blame off yourself. it's a pit pathetic, and also makes it really blatent too, though i'm not voting for him yet because he doesn't seem as powerful as at least one of the two i mentioned above, and it's more important to take out the powerful ones early on so we stand a better chance)
That's what I think of anyway. Get mad.
Back to top Go down
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:44 pm

queen Lynch lofds

Strong evidence against him. If it's not him, choose the other guy.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Day 2 has Ended

Write up is in the OP.

Night 3 has begun, submit your night actions by 20:00 of tonight.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

Justin Thyme has been sniped and killed (revolver bullet... yadda yadda). He is Inspector Hopkins (role on the OP).
Back to top Go down
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Death Post:

I may have been killed because the description I asked about was Clunge's character, who turned out to be maf.

With my new powers I inspected Snowball, who is a mafioso and the golem.

So yeah, lynch away Smile
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:46 pm

haha, joe looks like a fat golem
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Majority is probably 7... I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next