Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

Mafia - Play Experience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

Mafia - Play Experience Empty
PostSubject: Mafia - Play Experience   Mafia - Play Experience EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm

So the play experience is made to be another way for the experience players to show themselves off.

When you get to the coveted 100 points, you will gain a few privileges;

Firstly, we'll be bringing back priority signups for players with the maximum amount of points. This is just to allow the more experienced players, who are likely the more active players, a chance to make sure they play. This wont exclude anyone from playing, just give those most likely to enjoy it a higher chance to play (I'm not sure at the moment if this will just apply to the long, anon games or normal games as well).

Secondly, people who have 100 points will have priority on hosting. Currently, there is an (unwritten) rule that you must cohost with me or Tiger if it's your first time hosting, or you ballsed up the last time you tried to host (whoever you cohost with would more just watch you host and check it's all good rather than do any of the work). Eventually, when we have more people with 100 points, it'll be just those people who get to host (giving you all an incentive to play if you like hosting Very Happy )

Lastly, people will have automatic access to the old mafias for the nostalgia/ hosting tips if they reach 100 points.

So, how do I get these goddamn awesome points?

Currently, these conditions will give you an increase in points, along with how many they give you;

Play in a mafia - +20 for first game, +15 (this will stack with any other game related condition)
Win a mafia (alive at the end) - +15
Faction wins a mafia (dead at end) - +5
Gain MVP - +20
(Add +5 to all of these values for an anon game. Side games may vary. Mods have the right to lower this score if you have been inactive during the game - and they will! Razz )

Win an IRC mafia - +15

Occasionally, points may be docked for certain behaviors;

Leave a game halfway through without alerting the mod- -20
Gamethrow ( try to make your faction lose, especially bad for mafia) - -25+
Break a rule of the game - Dependent.

Feel free to post suggestions/ comments below! I'll be adding everyone's points over the weekend, and I'll likely make a list below of point totals.
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Play Experience   Mafia - Play Experience EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Looks good. Keep making improvements to the site Sam, thanks!

And are these points going to be added for all the mafias since the 'restart'?
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Play Experience   Mafia - Play Experience EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 pm

lustysaurus wrote:
Looks good. Keep making improvements to the site Sam, thanks!

And are these points going to be added for all the mafias since the 'restart'?

Yeah.

And no worries, it's what I hope to do ^_^ If anyone has any ideas, please do let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
assassin
assassin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Play Experience   Mafia - Play Experience EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Looks good, HOWEVER I do believe that people who have participated in previous mafia games should get these points, for example: John, Ben (I believe) etc. have participated in all of the mafia games; we/they are experienced and should be able to host, also, I dislike the fact that you are forced to cohost with Sam or Tiger, as will prevent them participating in as many mafia games thus reducing some of the enjoyment of playing mafia. Whilst on the subject of hosting mafia games I would like to submit a request to host the next mafia (after the LOTR) as I have had one planned for a long time and I have a good idea, I could cohost with John as it is based in an area where both he and I are experienced. In conclusion, I like the the points system however I think that they should count points from at least the first mafia after the 'reform' and that they may not give an accurate indication in some respects. I love the idea that the site keeps being up dated with new (more awesome) features and hope you keep them coming...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia - Play Experience   Mafia - Play Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia - Play Experience
Page 1 of 1