Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

Sherlock (BBC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

Sherlock (BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Sherlock (BBC)   Sherlock (BBC) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 am

Ok, so here's a trickier question;

HUGE SEREIS TWO SPOILER:
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

Sherlock (BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock (BBC)   Sherlock (BBC) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Sherlock touches the back of his head before he jumps and the blood is around that area when Sherlock is on the ground; so blood capsule is my guess, perhaps from Molly. Apparently there's a way to seem as if there's no pulse with a squash ball under the armpit (cuts off the blood flow), and Sherlock was playing with a ball during the episode. I think he jumps onto garbage truck, then onto ground (breaking the capsule along the way). Some guy slows down Watson, may be an accomplice. No pulse, so he's taken to morgue, and Mycroft or Molly fakes his death. Maybe.
Back to top Go down

Sherlock (BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock (BBC)   Sherlock (BBC) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:50 pm

He put his clothes on moriaty and ran off with a lift from Molly. Its a bad theory but its the best I have.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

Sherlock (BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock (BBC)   Sherlock (BBC) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 pm

tiger wrote:
Sherlock touches the back of his head before he jumps and the blood is around that area when Sherlock is on the ground; so blood capsule is my guess, perhaps from Molly. Apparently there's a way to seem as if there's no pulse with a squash ball under the armpit (cuts off the blood flow), and Sherlock was playing with a ball during the episode. I think he jumps onto garbage truck, then onto ground (breaking the capsule along the way). Some guy slows down Watson, may be an accomplice. No pulse, so he's taken to morgue, and Mycroft or Molly fakes his death. Maybe.

That's a good theory. Also, he lands right side down, but there's blood on the left side of his head as well. I'm not a doctor, but I'm not sure that's supposed to happen.
Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

Sherlock (BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock (BBC)   Sherlock (BBC) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm

I think that everyone in the street where Sherlock 'fell' were his people, he had an accomplice delay Watson, he jumped down, was caught by his accomlices (possibly in a rubbish truck). He pushed Moriaty off the roof before he jumped, his accomplices put a mold of Sherlock's face onto Moriaty's. Watson arrives, checks Moraity's pulse and finds him dead. Sherlock is still alive and in a secure location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sherlock (BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock (BBC)   Sherlock (BBC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherlock (BBC)
Page 1 of 1