Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory

Go down 
+10
scallopPeeler
Nyte
thekonkydong
Samafia
NasalSeep
Algorathion
lustysaurus
Justin Thyme
Captain Awesome
tiger
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory Empty
PostSubject: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:03 pm

End Game Write Up

And on the third day, Lofds was lynched for being 'Moriarty'. Unfortunately, both the mafia and the village are pretty dim, and fell for it. It turns out that when Lofds was lynched, the fabric of the universe split into two, and God sends down his son to declare him the winner. Long story short, everyone except for burkybaby was smited for being dummies.

Lofds was, of course:

Quote :

You are DS Sally Donovan
You hate Sherlock Holmes. You sincerely want to see him die.

Each day, you may submit a vote on who should be lynched.

Every night, you may check one person to see if they are Sherlock Holmes. Once you do, you will get new abilities. [This was extra votes. If Sherlock dies, your role will change.

Win Condition:
You win if and only if Sherlock Holmes is lynched.

Quote :

You have failed in your task. You become suicidal and desperate. You win if and only if you are lynched.

Congratulations to Lofds and Burkybaby, for being the winners of Mafia 1!

Day 2 & Night 3 Write up:
Night 2 Write up:
Day 1 Write up:
Night 1 Writeup:
Intro:
Rules:
Signups:

Last edited by tiger on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:20 pm

At first I thought we were in real trouble, the mafia have heavy explosives and blew up Scotland Yard. But then i saw Pav survived and everything was so much better.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:45 pm

No bridges? No police? This sounds a lot like The Dark Knight Rises...
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:13 pm

I've never seen that film.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh, well there's a bit where there's no bridges. Spoiler alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Anybody feel like roleclaiming? For I reclaim the important villager role of Bodyguard. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Giver of good things wrote:
Anybody feel like roleclaiming? For I reclaim the important villager role of Bodyguard. Sort of.

I wouldn't really know, but I thought you weren't supposed to start role claiming unless it's the last resort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Eh. Day 1 roleclaiming usually works out quite well. The downside the mafia know whom the important people are so most people roleclaim as weaker roles.
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Sort of? What's that mean?

I might as well claim... I am a vanilla townie. However, if Sherlock Homes visits me, I will gain a new ability. I do not know what this ability will be.

Anybody else want to claim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:10 pm

As in I can protect people but I will die in the process. A sad day no doubt.
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 am

As in I can protect people but I will die in the process. A sad day no doubt.

Fair enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:05 pm

I SAY WE LYNCH BURKIL, WHO'S WITH ME! ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm

I vote for Burkdawg.

Onto the reasoning,

1. He's been accusing everyone
2. He can't seem to get a name out at all

I believe the man may be Mycroft (Ferrari)

The woman not so sure. Flowery thingy is Lusty getting visited. I'd say Burkil and George are more suspeicious than most but Matt B and Zak are also suspects.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Night 1   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Night 1 has ended. The write up is on the original post.

Day 1 has begun! Submit your votes for lynching now! Majority is 12.
Back to top Go down
Algorathion
Algorathion

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I vote to linch ed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:30 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE VOTE BURKIL. ED IS INNOCENTTTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Announcement

John Lusty has been shot in the head. The shooter could not be found.

His role was:

Quote :

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory Pia
You are Irene Adler
You are a dominatrix who uses your job to blackmail and hold power over others.

Abilities
You may 'distract' someone every night.
If Sherlock Holmes visits you, then you will gain a new ability as well as a new alignment. If Moriarty visits you, then you will gain a new ability as well as alignment. You can only be converted once.

Win Condition:
None. Presently, you cannot win.
Back to top Go down
NasalSeep
NasalSeep

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm

i would like to use my lynch vote on 'Ed'
to save my own skin,
people who think i am jester are complete idiots,
do they think i would not be more discreet about it? *coughhaibocough*

Last edited by NasalSeep on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cccbgaming

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Dan is Sherlock Holmes. Both me and Miles can verify this story. Why has nobody else claimed Sherlock? He's quiet because you're badgering him about pointless things. Why on earth would you ask someone if he's mafia, anyone with a mind would say np. Vote Burkil.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm

tiger wrote:
Announcement

John Lusty has been shot in the head. The shooter could not be found.

His role was:

Quote :

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory Pia
You are Irene Adler
You are a dominatrix who uses your job to blackmail and hold power over others.

Abilities
You may 'distract' someone every night.
If Sherlock Holmes visits you, then you will gain a new ability as well as a new alignment. If Moriarty visits you, then you will gain a new ability as well as alignment. You can only be converted once.

Win Condition:
None. Presently, you cannot win.

God, she's hot, in a weird sort of way.

Wonder who killed her/him. Could be a day vig, or a mafia day killer... though that seems unlikely, as that'd be pretty strong for a mafia.

George seems... ridiculously suspicious. Of course Dan isn't going to answer the question "Are you mafia?". That'd be dumb, because what do you gain from it. He asked me in PM and is now raging that I didn't answer it. Lynch NasalSeep, I'm 90% he's scum in one way or another, likely with Burkill as they seem to be defending each other a bit.

EDIT: Especially after seeing Haibo's post. I don't think he's bluffing, but if Miles could verify that would be excellent.
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Vote Count 1.0   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Vote Count 1.0

Algorathion (1) - NasalSeep
NasalSeep (AKA zSylaballize)(1) - Samafia
Syntax(1) - Algorathion
Burldawg(1) - Giver of good things

Last edited by tiger on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 pm

I change my vote to George.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:23 pm

From the chat.
20:22 BurkyBaby - #lynch syntax
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 pm

I agree with sam, both with the hot thing and the nasalseep being suspicious thing, seems to be pretty pointless reasons for wanting to lynch someone so much...
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Annoucement   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Announcement #2

Another tragedy today. A deductive mind has faulted. The greatest mind has fallen. It is truly a sad day for one.

Ben Dennes has been shot dead, the attacker ran as soon as the shot was fired. The people near gave chase, but to no avail.

His role:
Quote :

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory Mhp
You are Mycroft Holmes

You care for your brother, Sherlock Holmes, but would not side with him due to petty rivalry. You are a "minor" governmental official, and you hold great power over people.

Abilities:

Each day, you may submit a vote on who should be lynched. You votes count for four.

On every other night, you may visit a random person to check if they are Sherlock, if you find Sherlock, you will change alignment as well as gain a new ability.

On every other night, you can use your influence to randomly stop 50% of all night actions.

If Sherlock dies, you will gain extra abilities.

Win Condition:
You win if Sherlock Holmes and yourself survives to the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next