Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory

Go down 
+10
scallopPeeler
Nyte
thekonkydong
Samafia
NasalSeep
Algorathion
lustysaurus
Justin Thyme
Captain Awesome
tiger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyte
Nyte

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Role Claim   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm

so here it is:
"You are a f*cking boss:
Imagine a mixture of Morgan Freeman, Chuck Norris, a Ninja, a chicken roll from the cantine and Stephen Hawking (but you don't need a wheel chair), due to your insane awesomeness if you are the one to be lynched, those who voted to lynch you will fall victim to your counter attack... and will die. There is only one thing that can stop you.
Win condition:
You've pretty much already won.
"
I'm not revealing my abilities, as they may or may not (I don't actually know) reveal my weakness.
Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Tiger would never talk like that. I doubt Tiger would write "cantine". I've never seen him use such long sentences. So err yes. Real role or die.
Back to top Go down
Nyte
Nyte

PostSubject: legit   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm

yh its legit as fockkk
Back to top Go down
scallopPeeler
scallopPeeler

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 pm

indeed. Post picture that came with pm and it may be more believable.. although I don't remember a character called f*cking boss, so whatever it is it's probably bs.
Back to top Go down
Nyte
Nyte

PostSubject: The image   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:01 pm

You asked for it

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 KDflelD
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Vote   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Vote Algorathion
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Syntax wrote:
Vote Algorathion
Any reason why? Seems a bit scummy not posting your feelings why.
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm

tiger wrote:
Announcement

John Lusty has been shot in the head. The shooter could not be found.

His role was:

Quote :

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 Pia
You are Irene Adler
You are a dominatrix who uses your job to blackmail and hold power over others.

Abilities
You may 'distract' someone every night.
If Sherlock Holmes visits you, then you will gain a new ability as well as a new alignment. If Moriarty visits you, then you will gain a new ability as well as alignment. You can only be converted once.

Win Condition:
None. Presently, you cannot win.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?

Ah well...

Ok, seems like this is my deathpost...

Ummm - I roleblocked Charlie at night, so I guess that I'm the woman mentioned in the writeup. Nobody visited me or anything as far as I know.

Sorry Charlie, if you're legit, but I felt like trolling as I couldn't win (which was kinda annoying).

I don't know who you guys should lynch, but George and Ed seem suspicious. I kinda trust burkill but I don't know why...

Last edited by lustysaurus on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Vote for George Ed to prove you innocence and save yourself. Dan is sherlock.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:25 pm

lustysaurus wrote:

Ah well...

How long can I talk for, and can I lynch?
Can't vote to lynch, I guess you can have a deathpost, but then you can continually edit it. I can't stop you talking in school anyways, so... I guess you might still be somewhat active. Ok you have a deathpost, but it looks like you've used it up Razz.
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Okay sure I'll change my vote to zSylabilize, he voted for me too I guess
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Syntax

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 pm

lustysaurus wrote:
tiger wrote:
Announcement

His role was:

Quote :

You are Irene Adler

Abilities
If Sherlock Holmes visits you, then you will gain a new ability as well as a new alignment. If Moriarty visits you, then you will gain a new ability as well as alignment. You can only be converted once.

Win Condition:

Ah well...

Ummm - I roleblocked Charlie at night, so I guess that I'm the woman mentioned in the writeup. Nobody visited me or anything as far as I know.

Sorry Charlie, if you're legit, but I felt like trolling as I couldn't win (which was kinda annoying).

I don't know who you guys should lynch, but George and Ed seem suspicious. I kinda trust burkill but I don't know why...

How can you trust burkill when he hasn't even posted on the chat? Razz
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Technically John, you could win, you just needed the right person to visit you.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:54 pm

lustysaurus wrote:
tiger wrote:
Announcement

His role was:

Quote :

You are Irene Adler

Abilities

Win Condition:

Ah well...

>Charlie roleblocked
>No night death

Seems legit. If so... Charlie seems fairly suspicious.

In all honesty though, be careful how much you trust John. He has no win condition so could well be feeding complete random BS to us. As suspicious as this makes Charlie look, I think George is your safer bet for now.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:49 am

tiger wrote:
Announcement #2

Another tragedy today. A deductive mind has faulted. The greatest mind has fallen. It is truly a sad day for one.

Ben Dennes has been shot dead, the attacker ran as soon as the shot was fired. The people near gave chase, but to no avail.

His role:
Quote :

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 Mhp
You are Mycroft Holmes

You care for your brother, Sherlock Holmes, but would not side with him due to petty rivalry. You are a "minor" governmental official, and you hold great power over people.

Abilities:

Each day, you may submit a vote on who should be lynched. You votes count for four.

On every other night, you may visit a random person to check if they are Sherlock, if you find Sherlock, you will change alignment as well as gain a new ability.

On every other night, you can use your influence to randomly stop 50% of all night actions.

If Sherlock dies, you will gain extra abilities.

Win Condition:
You win if Sherlock Holmes and yourself survives to the end.

Ok, so this is annoying - I guess this is my deathpost

Last night I stopepd 50% of night actions

What I think I've found out so far:

Ed Beighton - Molly
Peter - LeStrade?
Markham - DI Greyson
George C. - Not Mafia (due to Markham's investigation)
Miles - Watson
Dan Wilkinson - Sherlock
Haibo - Hudson

I think that people should try and work out what this means: "Another tragedy today. A deductive mind has faulted. The greatest mind has fallen. It is truly a sad day for one."

Another tragedy today - my death, pretty obvious
A deductive mind has faulted - I'm not sure if this is a typo of faultered, or another cryptic clue - possibly Sherlock's day action being (unknowingly) blocked by me - oops! This is not a typo - just googled the word and I now know how it would make sense. I think this means that perhaps I was killed by a 'good' guy, who's role was possibly scrambled by someone else.
The greatest mind has fallen - either me dying, or Moriarty or Sherlock suffering a non-public set-back
It is truly a sad day for one - possibly referring to Sherlock, as his brother has just died

And if there were recount errors, Yichen needs to rectify that next time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:58 pm

I've figured some stuff out.

John roleblocks Charlie, thus John got through Ben's scramble, thus.

1 got through

Peter and Dan didn't get through.

2 not through

Markham did

1 got through

However there are a number of mystery roles where getting through is an even number. Consider the "Godfather"

3 not through, 2 through

If someone posts that they had a night action and it worked then please post now, otherwise Charlie is godfather which I don't believe.

Trust levels, high is good.

1: Samafia (90)
2: Giver of good things
3: assassin (70)
4: Ferrari11122
5: Justin Thyme (???)
6: Captain Awesome (30)
7: Clunge (10)
8: zSylaballize
9: Lofds (MAFIA IS WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE)
10: lustysaurus
11: thekonkydong (40)
12: Nyte (50)
13: McAwesome (30)
14: burkybaby (40)
15: invisibleninja (15)
16: Syntax (80)
17: scallopPeeler (80)
18: The Wildbob (???)
19: SnapeKillsDumbledore (95)
20: Snowball (80)
21: Algorathion (100)
22: MilesK (100)
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Day 1 has ended. As usual, write up is on the original post.

Night 2 ends on 19:00.
Back to top Go down
Lofds
Lofds

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Giver of good things wrote:
I've figured some stuff out.

John roleblocks Charlie, thus John got through Ben's scramble, thus.

1 got through

Peter and Dan didn't get through.

2 not through

Markham did

1 got through

However there are a number of mystery roles where getting through is an even number. Consider the "Godfather"

3 not through, 2 through

If someone posts that they had a night action and it worked then please post now, otherwise Charlie is godfather which I don't believe.

Trust levels, high is good.

1: Samafia (90)
2: Giver of good things
3: assassin (70)
4: Ferrari11122
5: Justin Thyme (???)
6: Captain Awesome (30)
7: Clunge (10)
8: zSylaballize
9: Lofds (MAFIA IS WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE)
10: lustysaurus
11: thekonkydong (40)
12: Nyte (50)
13: McAwesome (30)
14: burkybaby (40)
15: invisibleninja (15)
16: Syntax (80)
17: scallopPeeler (80)
18: The Wildbob (???)
19: SnapeKillsDumbledore (95)
20: Snowball (80)
21: Algorathion (100)
22: MilesK (100)

I can role claim and prove you wrong if you'd like me too?
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Woah, my theory/ hunch was right! Scum day 1 is pretty nice, especially with no night kills for clues. Not a killer but being a Moriaty protecter gone should give us a crack at getting the godfather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Gentlemen let us begin with the basics. It is shown that Moriaty, as I suspected also possesses "horcruxs". I feel to keep the symetry his other man must also protect him. As A result when moriaty "dies" we should keep our guard up. Onto the writeup. The revolver shots signify one thing, we have a professional and a amaetuer. Whilst one bullet was found in the head, the exact place to aim for the other was slopily fired into the body in plain sight. It would make sense that this is Moriaty and the other man. This adds up somewhat with no deaths on night 1. At least 1 mafia person is a daykiller, nobody is safe. Onto the Archduke. The man was shot and started world war one. I suggest you read up on him. This doesn't mean anything yet but I have a feeling he's going to die, and when he does something big is going to happen. The vote was decided by the smallest. I assume this means character body size of whom I can only say Toby the dog. Our lead on character names is gone. People who checked their name twice should be under fire right now. Bodyguards, Inspectors (including the crazy ones), killers should all now work to shoot and kill Nick Cooper. Bodyguards should protect those with additional lycnhvotes, you know who they are.
Back to top Go down
NasalSeep
NasalSeep

PostSubject: DeathPost   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Well i guess i didn't do it..

Many of you noobs and nooblings thought i was the jester, consider yourselves trolled (messers syntax, clunge etc.)
Im sorry John, I would have loved to have been jester too Wink

Many folk have asked me 'Why did you do it?"
the answer is i dont really know, but what i have achieved is to create mayhem as accusations are flying around. i will reveal a mafia member as promised, but i wont make it easy, especially for you iPhoner's.

My clue is:

Come on you Muffia!
Oo! Oo!

its been fun..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cccbgaming
Lofds
Lofds

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Gentlemen let us begin with the basics. It is shown that Moriaty, as I suspected also possesses "horcruxs". I feel to keep the symetry his other man must also protect him. As A result when moriaty "dies" we should keep our guard up. Onto the writeup. The revolver shots signify one thing, we have a professional and a amaetuer. Whilst one bullet was found in the head, the exact place to aim for the other was slopily fired into the body in plain sight. It would make sense that this is Moriaty and the other man. This adds up somewhat with no deaths on night 1. At least 1 mafia person is a daykiller, nobody is safe. Onto the Archduke. The man was shot and started world war one. I suggest you read up on him. This doesn't mean anything yet but I have a feeling he's going to die, and when he does something big is going to happen. The vote was decided by the smallest. I assume this means character body size of whom I can only say Toby the dog. Our lead on character names is gone. People who checked their name twice should be under fire right now. Bodyguards, Inspectors (including the crazy ones), killers should all now work to shoot and kill Nick Cooper. Bodyguards should protect those with additional lycnhvotes, you know who they are.

Seems a bit too much time and effort spent killing an innocent 3rd party player?....
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Agreed. Haibo seems very keen to pass blame onto everyone else...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Ah yes but I'd like to say that me, Dan and Miles are all Masons. George is mafia. This would leave 4 mafia. Anyway were I mafia a lot of poweroles would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Ah yes but I'd like to say that me, Dan and Miles are all Masons. George is mafia. This would leave 4 mafia. Anyway were I mafia a lot of poweroles would be dead.
Funny you can give us a specific number of remainining mafia, isn't it?

What he thinks, or a slip up... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory   Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Game Over! Jester and Third Party Victory
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next