Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13

Go down 
+7
Samafia
La Hanson
Justin Thyme
NasalSeep
thekonkydong
tiger
invisibleninja
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13    Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Captain Awesome wrote:
Justin Thyme wrote:
The mod mistake appears to be that they forgot to make someone Faramir, so La Hanson made me him instead:
La Hanson wrote:
Ok I'm changing your role.

You are faramir (villager)

Every night you may track someone and you will know who they visit.

You win when all evil is eradicated from middle earth.
I've already told Nasal about this.

I chose to track Captain Awesome based on what xcentric said:
La Hanson wrote:
You followed Dan power. The night was pretty much over. But just before the sun rose. You saw him leave his house. He visited xcentric then made a hasty and somewhat lucky escape.

If he visited xcentric, he probably killed him. Also the lucky escape would be not getting killed by Gimli.

Lynch Captain Awesome

I had a 'lucky escape' because Ollie was trying to get everyone to lynch me even though I'm village. I tried to tell him I was village and the only reason I wasn't killed by the mafia is because nobody believed me. Whew.

Oh, and don't lynch me, biatch!
You got like one vote. The lucky escape was after you visited xcentric in the night - nothing to do with the day.
Back to top Go down
NasalSeep
NasalSeep

Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13    Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Another soldier of Gondor was also watching.

so someone must have visited ollie burling too on the night, right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cccbgaming
La Hanson

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13    Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 am

I'm not sure whether I'm aloud to say this but who cares. What you need to do is determine who killed who in terms of character. Then decide whether they are a threat. In the write up there is evidently a threat to the village that you all seemed to of ignored. Perhaps start using the clue in the passage in order to decide what action to take.
Back to top Go down
invisibleninja
invisibleninja

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13    Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Day 3 Write Up

The sun peaked over the horizon and splattered the surroundings with dazzling gold rays. A fine day it was to begin the march towards the Black Gates attempting to defeat the evil that had gathered in the land beyond it. Though this army was brave it was miniscule compared to that which they faced and the commander of rhe enemy was a master of strategies. Another disadvantage was the White Wizard had died. There was one source of hope for the people of Gondor, he led them into this battle and hoped to bring them out again. He bore a the image of a white tree upon his chest and was a broad-shouldered figure.

At the front of the army was the commanding unit of which this high ranked soldier was a part of. They steared towards the left on their horses and then split from the main army. They unmounted on a flat plain that was safe from attacks yet provided a clear view of the battlefield and the Black Gates. They discussed for a while attempting to find a weak spot but nobody was present who held knowledge of this place. They came upon a decision and return to their units.
The broad-shouldered soldier went to his horse and fastened his sword onto it. But as he did so a creature leaned out from behind a tree and shot an arrow at him. It hit him between the shoulder blades but did not kill him. He quickly withdrew his sword and was about to attack when a sword tipped with poison sliced his chest horizontaly. Blood gushed out and his internals ruptured out before him as he fell stiffly. Boromir, George Carsley, had been slain.

Boromir:

A majority lynch vote was not met so the day continues without a lynch.

Night 4 has now begun

You have until 7:30pm 22/03/13 to submit night actions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13    Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia #2 Lord of The Rings - Night 4 ends 7:30pm Friday 22/03/13
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3