Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win

Go down 
+14
assassin
Lofds
Matt Bayliss
Justin Thyme
thekonkydong
Snowball
Ferrari11122
Captain Awesome
tiger
xcentric
jammowillo
La Hanson
NasalSeep
Samafia
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:19 pm

tiger wrote:
I'm going to use my deathpost to ask for a writeup - I really wanna see how the game ends.
X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EdgeworthDA-deskslam

Thanks (- its getting kinda boring waiting for it)
Back to top Go down
Algorathion
Algorathion

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Yes I would also like to see how this turns out.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 am

First off, a huge appology from me. I'm currently on holiday in Center Paarcs and they have no wi-fi. The 3G's been playing up stupidly, hence I've not even been able to log in until now.

I think.it best I update when I have computer access as the phone screws up C+Ping.

So yeah, I'm really sorry about that :/
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:11 am

when will you be back?
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Morning.

The air was cold.

So was Algorathion's body.

Quote :
Spoiler:
“I wouldn't call it a war, exactly. That suggests both sides stand an equal chance of winning.”
You are Emma Frost

You’ve helped Sebastian Shaw in the past, and you’re willing to help Magneto. You’re also considering Xavier as an ally. But who to ally with?! You’ve entered this with a not-so clear mindset.

Currently, you are abstaining from using your powers and are instead remaining in your diamond form to prevent yourself from dying.

You may visit a player once a night. You are invincible from any damage you might take there, though they will be alerted that somebody visited you.

You have no allegiance nor win condition. This will change when one of the mentioned characters pays you a visit, or you visit them.

You win when the Brotherhood outnumber the X-Men, and any other adversaries are eliminated.

thekonkydong couldn't be found anywhere, but a couple of atoms left in his jeans could be. Lustysaurus was found nearby with a look of self-anger and immense sadness on her face.

It'll take a day or so to get the DNA result for thekonkydong's role.

Day 5 has begun (ends 6PM Tuesday 26). Lynch votes below. Algorathion gets 1 deathpost. Thekonkydong may not post. Majority is 3.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Erm, can you read? I think it clearly says in bold you can't post Razz - Samafia

lololol - Anonymous

Blatantly tiger Razz - Sam

Well... that's what you think. - Anonymous
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:07 pm

So...

I haven't died. I have been reincarnated as phoenix.

Each night I may 'obliterate' someone. This completely destroys them, so that their role is not revealed, as there is nothing left of them. Each day, there is a 50% chance that I will randomly obliterate someone (I can’t choose who it is (annoyingly)).

My win condition changed: I win when the only people left alive are me and my lover Cyclops. However, I managed to kill Cyclops ( Sad ).

This meant my win condition changed again: I realise that I am destroying the world. I try to stop myself but I can't. I realise that the only way I can be stopped is that other people kill me. If this happens, the village will win, and me with them, as I have successfully stopped myself from destroying the world.

There are 4 of us left.

I believe that since Algorathion became mafia there is another 'original' mafia member in existence.

If you guys lynch me today, the mafia member will be able to kill one of you tonight. There will then be two of you left. There would be a lynch tie tomorrow, and so in the night the last player standing would be killed. Thus, the village would lose.

It seems very likely that this last mafia member is Demelza, as tiger made up a massive argument as to why she wasn't mafia, and he was mafia.

I believe that the best way to play this is that today we lynch Demelza. I will not kill anyone tonight. Tomorrow, you guys can lynch me, then we will win!

So: LYNCH DEMELZA
Back to top Go down
Algorathion
Algorathion

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Yes good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Matt Bayliss

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 pm

I lynch Lustysaurus
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Matt Bayliss wrote:
I lynch Lustysaurus

Well, this seems suspicious...

Why doesn't anybody give reasons for lynching - what have I done to make you want to lynch me?
Back to top Go down
burkybaby
burkybaby

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:29 pm

lynch Matt Bayliss
Back to top Go down
Demelza
Demelza

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Lynch Matt Bayliss
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 pm

change lynch

LYNCH MATT BAYLISS
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Majority has been reached, and twilight has settled in.

The write-up shall be posted once I have received a reply from a person.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 pm

For once, it looked like the day might stay peaceful, and maybe have no lynching.

It was no such luck for the owner of the only known mutant school, Matt Bayliss;

Quote :
Spoiler:
(In Cerebro)
Charles: “Logan, my tolerance for your smoking in the mansion notwithstanding, continue smoking that in here, and you'll spend the rest of your days under the belief that you're a six-year-old girl.”
Logan: “You'd do that?”
Charles: “I’d have Jean braid your hair.”

You are Professor X/ Charles Xavier

You are a mutant who possesses insane amounts of telekinetic power. Your backstory is huge, so I’ll just cover the basics here;
You own a school for mutants
You lead a band of mutants called the X-Men
You used to be friends with a guy called Magneto, but your different views caused you to turn against each other

Once every night phase, you may use Cerebro to discover the role of another mutant. PM the host with “Check [user] with Cerebro”. You will be given a very basic to detailed (depending on the mutant) description of their powers, however their alliance will remain a mystery to you.

You win when the Brotherhood and any other adversaries are eliminated.

The DNA results have come back for thekonkydong. His glasses were found too;

Quote :
Spoiler:
“If they have anything that can pick up our jet, they deserve to catch us”
You are Scott Summers/ Cyclops

Your power has always been a bit risky. Whenever your eyes are open, huge red laser beams shoot out from them, regardless of whether you want them to or not. That said, it’s incredibly useful and all the kids think you’re cool.

Once during the night phase, you may PM the host with “Fire at [user]”. They will die, leaving just the charred remains.

There seemed to be some clash between someone with red hair and another with a dorky red helmet, but nothing came from that.

Night 6 has begun. Actions by 9PM tonight please. thekonkydong and Matt Bayliss get a deathpost.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Death Post: John, I think you were right about Demelza as who has a dorky red helmet other than Magneto and the clashing must be you lynch voting her, I know you have a night action so use it John. Anyway good game guys, looking forward to the end.

P.S. You guys really cant lynch vote without me can you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 pm

During the night, the dorky helmet man was seen again, having a showdown against none other than Lustysaurus, Jean Grey. Or more, the person who was Jean Grey. She was now completely absorbed on killing the earth in a frenzy after her powers were unleashed and she became Dark Phoenix. However, that good old dorky helmet was enough to prevent them from being completely obliterated by Phoenix. This is what happened.

The Phoenix saw her powers were not working, and for a second the real Jean Grey could be seen again. Tears in her eyes as she realised she'd killer her lover, Cyclops, she didn't stop the man when he attempted to kill her.

Wolverine was then seen.... not quite walking along. The man was controlling the metal, adamantium, bonded to Wolverine's dead skeleton. The man made Wolverine fly into the air, extended the claws and sent them right into the heart of Lustysaurus.

A stand has been made, and the Phoenix was dead.

Quote :
During one night phase, you were struck dead. Were you?

Nope. Awesome phoenix powers prevented this.

You are now Dark Phoenix, the living form of the Phoenix force.

During the next day phase, you may not post anything, nor can you be lynched, as nobody knows where you are.

After this phase, each phase you may PM the host with "Obliterate [user]". That user will have their atoms torn apart, completely destroying them. Their role will not be revealed as you can't really tell who a person when there's nothing left. Bear in mind you may use this every phase.

If anyone physically visits you at all, they will also be obliterated.

Your win condition has changed. You now win when you are the last one standing. When you are the last one standing, if your lover Cyclops is still alive you both take the win.

Day 6 begins now. There is no possibility for a majority, and therefore I shall wait until I receive any PMs regarding day actions before moving onto night. Lustysaurus gets a deathpost.
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Sad

Good game guys.

Stupid Dorky Helmet...

Sorry Cyclops - I didn't realise who you were...

Demelza is Magneto, so GO BURKILL!
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

The day wasn't good.

Storm clouds, huge, unnatural ones (here we go...) were seen, quickly turning the day into evening.

The clouds seemed to be searched for someone... Alas, their target would never be hit, for burkybaby was found, a victim of his own lightning.

Quote :
Spoiler:
 I gave up on pity a long time ago. 
You are Storm

One of the leading X-Men, you have the power to control the weather; get a bit of snow, a quickie storm here and there, etc.

Once even day phase, you may PM the host with “Change weather to [weather]”. The weathers you have to choose from are;

Rain: This stops a lynch
Snow: Majority is halved
Sun: Makes the next phase day, which is followed by 2 nights.
Lightning: Kills a random person

And so it was that the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants had gained their way. The mutants (or the few left) were to be the main dominant species on the planet, and this would shape the way the world was to be for millennia afterwards. Demelza, along with her fellow mafiosa, have won. This was Demelza role;

Quote :
Spoiler:
“There’s a war coming, Charles!”

You are Erik Lensherr/ Magneto

Originally a Jewish child trapped in a concentration camp, your powers showed themselves first when you were seperated from your mother at the camp. Later, when Sebastian Shaw (Then a Nazi scientist) killed your mother to draw out your power, the full extent of your powers was known. You helped Charles Xavier to build Cerebro, but eventually the two of you split when your realised your aims could never coexist.

Once during each night phase, you may PM the host with "Magnetise [user] to [user]". You will change that user's night target to target the second user.

Once every even numbered night, you may PM the host with “Kill [user]”. That user will be killed
After the death of the primary killer, Tiger, this was changed to become nightly.

After Lusty's apparent death, you decide to take more care and wear your power-blocking helmet more often. This will protect you from a certain force more powerful than any other.

You may use both night actions during even nights if you so wish.

You win when the Brotherhood outnumber the X-Men, and any other adversaries are eliminated.

You haven’t seen Angel in a while, his role should be safe to claim.

Huge congratulations to Demelza and the rest of the scum! Quite frankly I'm amazed that she lived that long after Snowball pretty much screwed the role over for her.

Badges shall be administered appropriately.

Since this game was so interesting, I'll take the time to do a runthrough posting my own thoughts on the entire game, which should arrive around the weekend. I'll announce MVP around then as well.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Forgot to say, since burky used the lightning on this last day the chance of either faction winning was 50/50! xD

And anyone may post to comment on how the game went.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:39 pm

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 Miles-bow%28b%29

Good game everyone!

Thanks for hosting Sam.

Well played for village, it was pretty luck based in the end.

Finally: DAMN YOU KONKYDONG! Y U KILL MEH Sad

Oh, one thing I don't get. What made everyone change their vote to Matt?
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Seriously guys, how did Demelza survive this long and wasn't lynched already?

Ah well, good game. You were really unlucky Burkill.

Well played everyone.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:44 pm

good game guys, sucks that the x-men lost but well played by Demelza, although im not sure whether she posted anything, unlucky about the lightning Burkill and we can be together in heaven Lusty Wink
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:48 pm

tiger wrote:
Oh, one thing I don't get. What made everyone change their vote to Matt?

I don't know...

For some reason Burkill decide to lynch matt, so Demelza followed him, because she wanted someone lynched (I assume). I followed and got the majority because I was going to kill Demelza. Then I would be able to kill Burkill in the night and win.

However, I could not do this as:
"You walk up to where Demelza is located, but cannot walk any closer to where she is. You can feel a certain force preventing you from moving on, and know only she can let you move any closer"

Therefore, I couldn't do anything about Demelza, so died.

Although Burkill, why did you try to lynch Matt? It seemed very likely that Demelza was mafia, and what had you got against Matt?

Well played tiger as well, I had no idea whatsoever that you were mafia.

And thanks for hosting Sam Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm

thekonkydong wrote:
good game guys, sucks that the x-men lost but well played by Demelza, although im not sure whether she posted anything, unlucky about the lightning Burkill and we can be together in heaven Lusty Wink

Yeah, together in Heaven.

(Sorry I killed you I had no idea it was you Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next