Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win

Go down 
+14
assassin
Lofds
Matt Bayliss
Justin Thyme
thekonkydong
Snowball
Ferrari11122
Captain Awesome
tiger
xcentric
jammowillo
La Hanson
NasalSeep
Samafia
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Bayliss

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 pm

i vote tiger
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:09 pm

It'd be great if you guys would give a reason when you vote.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Due to complaints from a user;

All votes not in the format "LYNCH X" shall be ignored as specified in the day 2 post, using this code;

Code:
[b]LYNCH X[/b]

If you wish to change your vote, leave the old vote where it is but please strike a line though it using this code;

Code:
[strike]Lynch X[/strike]

Last edited by Samafia on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
NasalSeep
NasalSeep

PostSubject: lynch vote   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:19 pm

LYNCH TIGER
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cccbgaming
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 pm

tiger wrote:

honestly theres no real reason to vote for anyone, its just you're good at mafia and have been said to be mafia by one person already and I also have a source who says you are mafia. Im not sure whether or not they can be trusted but its the best lead we've got
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Snowball has been godkilled for attempting to gamethrow which is a violation of rules and sportsmanship. This also warrants a gameban because I spent hours on this mafia, if you want to try and ruin it for everyone else you can fuck off, frankly.

I will announce who has taken his place later on. It may NOT be somebody already dead.

In addition, if anyone posts, or PMs information regarding something said by Snowball, expect to join him. I'm not 100% sure what he said but I reckon it was a lie.

Last edited by Samafia on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 pm

thekonkydong wrote:
tiger wrote:

honestly theres no real reason to vote for anyone, its just you're good at mafia and have been said to be mafia by one person already and I also have a source who says you are mafia. Im not sure whether or not they can be trusted but its the best lead we've got

So... we should lynch people because they're supposedly good at the game? WTF.

Great, there's one person that you know of and that person has claimed I'm mafia. Is that really grounds to lynch someone? matt bayliss is mafia. Hey look, I just made an assertion too. Is it trustworthy? Unless reasons are given, there is no good case here.

There's plenty of reasons to lynch people. I stated a few in favour of assassin, if you wanna read it.
Back to top Go down
La Hanson

PostSubject: My posts?   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Sam are you deleting my posts? I made a massive one earlier and it's been deleted?
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 pm

LYNCH MATT BAYLISS
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Captain Awesome wrote:
LYNCH MATT BAYLISS
I feel like pulling a Haibo at this point.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:44 pm

tiger wrote:
thekonkydong wrote:
tiger wrote:

So... we should lynch people because they're supposedly good at the game? WTF.

Great, there's one person that you know of and that person has claimed I'm mafia. Is that really grounds to lynch someone? matt bayliss is mafia. Hey look, I just made an assertion too. Is it trustworthy? Unless reasons are given, there is no good case here.

There's plenty of reasons to lynch people. I stated a few in favour of assassin, if you wanna read it.

Honestly tiger, its a lot harder to find out who's mafia when there are no retards at school saying who every single mafia member is *ahem* Joe Hine *ahem*, all im saying is that I think you're most likely to be mafia, not saying that anyone should listen to me, just saying thats what I think
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:57 pm

thekonkydong wrote:

Honestly tiger, its a lot harder to find out who's mafia when there are no retards at school saying who every single mafia member is *ahem* Joe Hine *ahem*, all im saying is that I think you're most likely to be mafia, not saying that anyone should listen to me, just saying thats what I think
X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 3783927449 X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 Edgeworth-smirk%28b%29
Well, all I ask is that you expose your reasons for thinking I'm likely to be mafia (since the reason in the post in which you voted is clearly inadequate). If you have none, then you're a foolish fool who's right about one thing - that nobody should listen to you. There's clearly a reason as to why you think I'm scummy, and if you're in fact a villager, then you should have nothing to hide.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote :

Spoiler:
"Even I have to admit you look pretty bad ass, I know what to call you, Beast."

You are Alex Summers/ Havok

The brother of Scott Summers, aka Cyclops, you have a power similar to his laser-shooting eyes, and like his, it’s an unpredictable, crazy strong power. You can fire plasma pulses from your torso which fly out crazily, burning everything and anything it touches.

Once during the game, you may PM the host with “Pulse [USER]”. You will kill that user and anyone who visits them during that night.

You gain an additional use of this power the phase after your brother dies.

This power can be used during any phase.

You win when the Brotherhood and any other adversaries are eliminated.

Here's an unabridged version of my role PM. I'm waiting for some good reasons on why I should be lynched. (If you don't have one, then I suggest assassin as most likely to be scum.)

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EdgeworthDA-thinking%28a%29

(images are for effect - I have nothing better to do)
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:20 pm

tiger wrote:
thekonkydong wrote:

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 3783927449 X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 Edgeworth-smirk%28b%29
Well, all I ask is that you expose your reasons for thinking I'm likely to be mafia (since the reason in the post in which you voted is clearly inadequate). If you have none, then you're a foolish fool who's right about one thing - that nobody should listen to you. There's clearly a reason as to why you think I'm scummy, and if you're in fact a villager, then you should have nothing to hide.

let me just say that retards at school should think more about what they post online Wink
Back to top Go down
Lofds
Lofds

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Vote Hiney,

Investigated him in the Night, he's brotherhood aligned(mafia)
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Lofds wrote:
Vote Hiney,

Hiney got godkilled
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 pm

tiger wrote:
Quote :

Spoiler:
"Even I have to admit you look pretty bad ass, I know what to call you, Beast."

You are Alex Summers/ Havok

The brother of Scott Summers, aka Cyclops, you have a power similar to his laser-shooting eyes, and like his, it’s an unpredictable, crazy strong power. You can fire plasma pulses from your torso which fly out crazily, burning everything and anything it touches.

Once during the game, you may PM the host with “Pulse [USER]”. You will kill that user and anyone who visits them during that night.

You gain an additional use of this power the phase after your brother dies.

This power can be used during any phase.

Here's an unabridged version of my role PM. I'm waiting for some good reasons on why I should be lynched. (If you don't have one, then I suggest assassin as most likely to be scum.)

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EdgeworthDA-thinking%28a%29

(images are for effect - I have nothing better to do)

screw it, thats pretty good reasoning lynch vote: assassin
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:48 pm

thekonkydong wrote:
Lofds wrote:
Vote Hiney,

Hiney got godkilled

You may still vote him, however the vote will carry on to his replacement.

I hope that clarifies those wishing to vote him.
Back to top Go down
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:59 pm

The opinions of the dead are more trustworthy than the living, because we know they're not mafia.

LYNCH: Assassin

Tiger at least has some defence, and it's not a good idea to lose the vigilante.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 pm

A thick snow has begun to fall. Due to this, you all want to go home quickly, and you can't even tell how many of you there are standing around.

Majority has been halved to 4.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Snowball has been replaced by Demelza.
Back to top Go down
assassin
assassin

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Wow, why am I getting lynched, my role (which I lied about being vanilla townie) is that every night I can try to steal this Cerebro thingy, and when I do I get extra powers, I don't know who has the Cerebro thing so I have to keep trying to get it. I am aligned to village and don't really understand my role as I have only seen one of the X-Men Films.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:04 pm

assassin was panting very loudly, and was rasping horrifically. Largely because he was quite fat, but also because, well, wouldn't you if you had a mob (well, not much of a mob, but whatever) chasing after you? Especially in the thick, heavy snow.

Later that day, assassin was found chained to a fence, dead. This was his role;

Quote :
Spoiler:
“I was pilotin' Black Ops missions in the jungles of North Vietnam while you were suckin' on your mama's tit at Woodstock, Kelly. Don't lecture me about war. This already is a war. ”

You are William Stryker

You’re a scientist/ engineer with one aim: kill all the mutants. You need access to Charles Xavier’s machine, Cerebro, to do this.

Once during each night phase, you may PM the host with “Steal Cerebro from [user]”. You will attempt to take Cerebro off them. Obviously, this will only work if they are Xavier. If you manage to obtain Cerebro, the next night you may PM the host with “Aim at [user]”. You will kill that user and any other mutant on their side.

You win when every mutant, whether X-Man or Brotherhood, is dead.

Night 3 has begun. Actions by 9:00PM Today if you please. assassin gets a deathpost.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:23 pm

so many different groups against the village in this mafia Smile
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:08 pm

A new day was dawning.

Justin Thyme was found, in many pieces... but each of the pieces belonged to someone else. A part of Sebastian Shaw, a part of Rogue, a part of everyone dead so far... This doesn't add up.

Until somebody can tell me which X-Men character this is by guessing below, Justin's role and alignment shall not be revealed. Each player may have up to 3 guesses.

The other side of town, one of those bloody huge fireballs was aimed right at Lofds. Whoever this rampant killer is, they must be savage:

Quote :
Spoiler:
“Mutant ethics arise when discussing which of two rights is for a greater good. For instance, would it be wise to transfer the mind of a dying father, into a comatose patient? The answer to this question is the core of mutant ethics...”
You are Moira MacTaggart

CIA agent, and later geneticist, you actually lack any sort of mutant power. You’re just a human, though not the only to be involved in this. Befriending Xavier a long time ago, you’re very good friends with him. You’re also very sexy. You’ve used this ‘power’ to get into the Hellfire Club in the past, and you’ll use it again to get the information you need.

Once during each night phase, you may PM the host with “Investigate [user]”. You will gain knowledge of their alliance.

Night 3 is over. Day 3 ends 6:00PM Tuesday. Majority is 6. Lofds gets 1 deathpost. Justin will not have a deathpost until his role has been revealed.

Last edited by Samafia on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next