Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win

Go down 
+14
assassin
Lofds
Matt Bayliss
Justin Thyme
thekonkydong
Snowball
Ferrari11122
Captain Awesome
tiger
xcentric
jammowillo
La Hanson
NasalSeep
Samafia
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Many pieces... perhaps it's reference to Wolverine? Nasalseep, any comments?
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:58 pm

I'd guess at maybe mystique, changing form and all that
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 pm

thekonkydong wrote:
I'd guess at maybe mystique, changing form and all that

Successful guess.

This was Justin Thyme's now revealed role;

Quote :
Spoiler:
“When I get out of here, I'm going to kill you myself.”

You are Raven/ Mystique

When you were a young girl, your family horribly abused you because of your powers, and you ran away from them. You came across a young Charles Xavier who took you in as his foster sister. You became great friends and later allies with him, however when him and Erik Lensherr/ Magneto broke apart you followed Magneto, as you shared the same aims.

Once during each day phase, you may PM the host with “Transform into [user]”. During the next night phase (or day phase, dependant on the ability) you may use their power.

Due to your shape shifting powers, you appear as village under investigation.

You win when the Brotherhood outnumber the X-Men, and any other adversaries are eliminated.

You haven’t seen Kitty Pryde in a while, her role should be safe to claim.
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Huh. Good guess, Olly.

Still, I wonder why the role reveal was hidden, it's not one of his abilities...
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 pm

tiger wrote:
Huh. Good guess, Olly.

Still, I wonder why the role reveal was hidden, it's not one of his abilities...

probably just for a bit of fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:11 am

tiger wrote:
Huh. Good guess, Olly.

You'll find numerous "secret" abilities in this game (it's not just me making them up on the spot, I have planned this from the start Razz )
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am

I say Lynch: Demelza, Snowball made it very clear that he was mafia and since Demelza is replacing him...

Last edited by thekonkydong on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:46 am

Oh hey, Lofds, if you're here, did you get a final investigation before you died?
Back to top Go down
lustysaurus
lustysaurus

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:20 pm

I agree with Olly - It seems pretty likely that Snowball was mafia, so...

LYNCH DEMELZA
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:31 pm

lustysaurus wrote:
I agree with Olly - It seems pretty likely that Snowball was mafia, so...

LYNCH DEMELZA
Where were you for the WHOLE of day 1, lusty?

Does anyone know exactly why Joe was replaced?

And people should talk more. Stop lurking, goddamn it.

Demelza, if you ever decide to show up, you should really claim, else there's nothing better to do than to lynch you.
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Sam just told me the following:

14:35 Googleplex - Replaced roles are not necessarily the same roles as what the role started off as

We were discussing Joe's replacement and all that, and while the content of this remark doesn't give anything away, the context in which it was said quite clearly points to Demelza (sorry Sam Razz), since I didn't ask him a question, Sam just sort of said it. I think Demelza needs to come in and clarify exactly what her current role is.

Furthermore, if it is true that Joe was mafia, it'd be foolish for a moderator to replace someone into such a position (since Joe would have already gamethrown). I reckon that Sam unwittingly gave us a confirmed non-mafia here, so we're probably looking at some sort of third-party (normally, replacements have the same role as the person replaced, it's EXTREMELY weird that it is not the case here).

Given that there are 16 people in this game, the norm is to have 25% - 33% of players as a scumteam, so the minimum here is 4. I think we've already taken one out in the form of Joe's replacement, that leaves us with 3. In these sort of games, it is almost a rule that the scum would lurk, but in such a manner that makes it look like they're trying to do something. Look at Justin, for example, notice the following:
Justin Thyme wrote:

... what?

So you try to stop people voting for you by telling them that you're a third party?

Lol, if you hadn't already been voted off, I would lynch you too.
This post is devoid of information AND action. There is absolutely nothing to go on here, it's very passive. People like kongdong look pretty village IMO, since they're contributing to discussion, and generally doing things. And then there's lusty and Matt, who comes in and bandwagons.
Spoiler:
Those are the people who jump out as most scummy for me (there's also Dan Power, but he just seems to be joking around), so... in conclusion, LYNCH ALL LURKERS is generally my policy. With that, I conclude with LYNCH lustysaurus. In hopes that the added pressure can make him talk a bit more. The more information, the better, and what better way to get information than to make people defend themselves?

EDIT: Apparently it's John's birthday today. Umm... so... Happy Birthday! Sorry about voting for you, it's nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:22 pm

since its Johns birthday im not going to vote for him, and anyway demelza seems to be lurking around a bit at the moment, you'd think that he'd post something when coming into the game but since i've heard nothing on his part if he is lynched and it turns out to be third party (what tiger suggested) it is no great loss to us and will prevent us from having an ending like the last mafia. So worst case scenario, we lose someone of no great use to us
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:55 pm

thekonkydong wrote:
since its Johns birthday im not going to vote for him, and anyway demelza seems to be lurking around a bit at the moment, you'd think that he'd post something when coming into the game but since i've heard nothing on his part if he is lynched and it turns out to be third party (what tiger suggested) it is no great loss to us and will prevent us from having an ending like the last mafia. So worst case scenario, we lose someone of no great use to us

*She'd

I know for a fact she's been out today, just thought I'd throw that one out there. There are numerous others who haven't said anything.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Demelza's a girl? lynch vote Lustysaurus
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:36 pm

btw, yes i am that desperate, forgive me john
Back to top Go down
Lofds
Lofds

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:59 pm

tiger wrote:
Oh hey, Lofds, if you're here, did you get a final investigation before you died?

Sadly not
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Received votes from;

Jammowillo for George (NasalSeep)
Burkybaby for George (NasalSeep)

Last edited by Samafia on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Lynch NasalSeep, ta jocolor
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:11 pm

The majority (well, 3): Hey, NasalSeep, you're mafia!
NasalSeep: Go fuck yourselves.

NasalSeep has been lynched.
Quote :

Spoiler:
Magneto: “Excuse me, I’m Erik Lensherr”
Charles Xavier: “I’m Charles Xavier”
Wolverine: “Go fuck yourselves”

You are Logan/ Wolverine

You don’t really know much about your own history. You know something about your kickass claws isn’t natural, and have some fuzzy memories of the past. But right now, you’re with Charles Xavier and you’re stopping some bullshitting Magneto from killing pretty much every human, and half the “good” mutants whilst he’s at it.

Due to your healing powers, you automatically heal if you are killed (note: this of course does not count with lynching). If you are attacked during the night, you will be unable to vote/ post the next phase due to being in immense pain whilst healing.

You win when the Brotherhood and any other adversaries are eliminated.

Night 4 has begun. I'd appreciate night actions by 9:30PM tonight, if you please Smile NasalSeep can have a deathpost.

Back to top Go down
NasalSeep
NasalSeep

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm

id like to applaud everyone for voting to lynch me, as you survived the infamous lynch vote system
e.g: LYNCH X
or whatever
good game sam
burky fu lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cccbgaming
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:50 pm

WTF.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 pm

tiger wrote:
WTF.

what?
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

thekonkydong wrote:
tiger wrote:
WTF.

what?
The monstrosity of the lynch.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:07 pm

tiger wrote:
thekonkydong wrote:
tiger wrote:
WTF.

what?
The monstrosity of the lynch.

banana did suddenly blow up all over george's face
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 pm

haha, dat censor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next