Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Welcome!

If you're not registered, then make sure to make an account and a welcome topic!

Introduce yourself on the chat too, located here:

https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk/h1-chat
Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC ChatroomFacebook Page

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win

Go down 
+14
assassin
Lofds
Matt Bayliss
Justin Thyme
thekonkydong
Snowball
Ferrari11122
Captain Awesome
tiger
xcentric
jammowillo
La Hanson
NasalSeep
Samafia
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowball
Snowball

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Death to ben
Back to top Go down
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 pm

I'm resigned to the fact there's nothing I can do to prove I'm not Mafia

We'll see who was right when I get lynched...
Back to top Go down
xcentric
xcentric

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Ben is soo dead. Will be very interesting to see when he turns out as Mafia.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:21 pm

*When he turns out as villager and Hamish gets killed during the next night
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:31 pm

I think you ought to 'fess up to what you can do.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Ok, there's no way I'm not going to get killed, so I may as well paste my role here.

Quote :
“We are the children of the atom. Radiation gave birth to mutants. What will kill the humans will only make us stronger.”
You are Sebastian Shaw

The Hellfire Club is a very elite place. From your past as a Nazi scientist you have gained an enemy in Magneto, as, well, you killed his mum. But who’s he to stop you? No mutant’s power is any good against you as it is.

During the night phase, if you are targeted by a mutant, you shall be alerted. The next night phase, you will have access to any power that was used on you the night before. You are unaffected by any powers used on you as well.

During the night phase, you may PM the host with “Recruit [user] to the Hellfire Club”. That user will join the Hellfire Club. If you target a mafia member, they will not be recruited and you will die. There is a 75% chance this will fail.

You may use as many night actions as you wish.

You win when the Hellfire Club are the only remaining faction.

As I said, I'm not Mafia.

Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

Location : Don't. Really. You don't want to see me in your shower...

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Received a vote from Algoratian via PM lynching Ferrari11122.

Majority has been reached. Ferrari11122 has been lynched.

His role shall be posted shortly.

You have until 5:00PM to change your votes, if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
https://mafiascrubs.forumotion.co.uk
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 pm

I just posted my role Sam
Back to top Go down
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:47 pm

No one's going to un-vote. You may as well do it now.
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:50 pm

I knew there was something fishy going on here from the moment he claimed banchee, matt bayliss had already claimed him and he's too goddamn stupid to lie
Back to top Go down
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Ferrari11122 wrote:
Ok, there's no way I'm not going to get killed, so I may as well paste my role here.

Quote :
“We are the children of the atom. Radiation gave birth to mutants. What will kill the humans will only make us stronger.”
You are Sebastian Shaw

The Hellfire Club is a very elite place. From your past as a Nazi scientist you have gained an enemy in Magneto, as, well, you killed his mum. But who’s he to stop you? No mutant’s power is any good against you as it is.

During the night phase, if you are targeted by a mutant, you shall be alerted. The next night phase, you will have access to any power that was used on you the night before. You are unaffected by any powers used on you as well.

During the night phase, you may PM the host with “Recruit [user] to the Hellfire Club”. That user will join the Hellfire Club. If you target a mafia member, they will not be recruited and you will die. There is a 75% chance this will fail.

As I said, I'm not Mafia.

... what?

So you try to stop people voting for you by telling them that you're a third party?

Lol, if you hadn't already been voted off, I would lynch you too.
Back to top Go down
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Justin, I knew already that I was going to be lynched

I just wanted to be honest and tell people my role

In no way was I trying to stop people lynching me with that post
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 pm

They cornered Ferrari11122.

"I'm not mafa, I'm not mafia!" he pleaded, before going "banana, you got me. So what, I've already won" and tying the noose himself;

Quote :
Spoiler:
You are Sebastian Shaw

During the night phase, you may PM the host with “Recruit [user] to the Hellfire Club”. That user will join the Hellfire Club. If you target a mafia member, they will not be recruited and you will die.

Night 2 has begun, actions by 8:30PM Sunday. Ferrari gets 1 deathpost, non-editable. Any other talking about the game will result in a game ban.
Back to top Go down
La Hanson

PostSubject: Known godfather   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:45 pm

As you all saw i was correct. I ask of your favours again.

Joe hine(snowball) is the godfather. I was on xbox with him. He did not know weather x-men or brotherhood were mafia. He then said he was brotherhood. I said lol that's mafia you idiot. Then he was like oh banana. He then told me his role. He can magnetise stuff and on every other night kill someone. I think this is magneto who is the top dog of the brotherhood. So i assume that if he is this role he is mafia. My lynch vote is on him. He won't be able to kill me tonight as of my ability one time kill avoidance. So i only have tomorow to vote.
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Twilight. Already quite dark, but a sinister, crescent moon was in the sky. Rogue walked around the graveyard. Walking to her old master, Sebastian Shaw's, grave, she went. Quietly digging, she didn't look at him as she touched the cold, dead body and sapped the power from it.

Rogue walked back to her house, and there she found someone she didn't expect. Her boyfriend, Iceman. Iceman froze her with a quick blast of ice, shutting off any power she may have gained for the night. Before the cold caused Rogue to faint, she swore the person running out her house wasn't Iceman. Why would her boyfriend do this to her?

This really wasn't Rogue's night. A massive fireball could be seen flying through the air, which promptly struck Rogue in her frozen state and killed her before her role kicked in. La Hanson is now dead;

Quote :
Spoiler:
“ It's nothing personal. It's just that, when people touch my skin, something happens. ”
You are Marie D'Ancanto/ Rogue (Originally X-Man)

God you hate your power. You really do. When you touch someone, you sap the physical and mutant strengths from people. You hate your power so much, you even tried to take “the cure” for it. However... That didn’t quite work. So, you’ve resigned to not really ever using your powers.

Once during the game, you may PM the host with “Touch [user]”. The user must be dead. You will steal their role, and gain most benefits with it, however your alliance will always be to the X-Men.

You will survive 1 kill due to people preferring not to touch you.

You know your boyfriend, X (Iceman) is with the X-Men.

You win when the Brotherhood and any other adversaries are eliminated.

You have been recruited to the Hellfire Club.

During twilight, La Hanson had sapped the power of Ferrarri11122, meaning his powers gained were as follows;

Quote :

During the night phase, you may PM the host with “Recruit [user] to the Hellfire Club”. That user will join the Hellfire Club. If you target a mafia member, they will not be recruited and you will die.

Some miles away, a massive red pulse completely demonised an area of the town. The charred remains of xcentric could be seen;

Quote :
Spoiler:
You seem to have less quotes than even Iceman, ffs!
You are Hank McCoy/ Beast

Originally just a scientist with massive, hairy feat that could grip like a hand, you tried to take some of Mystique’s DNA to change you to human. It didn’t work, and instead made you look like a giant blue furry.

Every day phase, when you post your lynch vote, that vote counts as 3 in stead of 1.

You win when the Brotherhood and any other adversaries are eliminated.

Day 2 has begun. Lynch votes in the topic below, please. I will ignore any vote that is not bolded, all caps, and simple. Perfect vote looks like this: LYNCH X. La Hanson and xcentric get 1 non-editable deathpost.

Majority is 7.
Back to top Go down
xcentric
xcentric

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Shame, I've been demonised.
Grr Hamish, screw you....
Um, no idea who the hell could of demonised me, My guess is on Assasin, or Yichen. Especially Assasin. I think Assasin saw me as a threat so decided to eridicate me...
Whatever alignment they are, they have incredibly OP powers and need to be taken care of, Villagers. Promptly. Or this is the end for all of us.
Back to top Go down
La Hanson

PostSubject: . . .   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Burlo why are you mad at me? I took ben's role it was OP as tomato.
Mafia are assasin, hiney and yitchen.
That's where my votes are thrown
Back to top Go down
xcentric
xcentric

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Unfortunately, you have already used your death post, therefore you may not create another post, even in reply to something somebody else said. Feel free to PM, as PMs can be faked, but no posting in this topic Smile -Sam
Back to top Go down
jammowillo
jammowillo

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm

LYNCH SNOWBALL
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Lynch Centric
Back to top Go down
thekonkydong
thekonkydong

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 am

lynch tiger, if he is mafia he is extremely dangerous

Last edited by thekonkydong on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ferrari11122
Ferrari11122

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 am

Hamish, you weren't right. You told people I was Mafia, when it turned out I was 3rd Party.

I guess this is my deathpost now.

All I wanted in this Mafia was to have fun, Hamish. But being killed on the first day two Mafias in a row isn't that.

Have a nice game, guys.

Clarification for Tiger: I never sent the PMs, Hamish just made that up to get my lynched..

Last edited by Ferrari11122 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification for Tiger)
Back to top Go down
tiger
Admin
Admin
tiger

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:57 am

thekonkydong wrote:
lynch tiger, if he is mafia he is extremely dangerous

I may as well say LYNCH thekonkydong because IF he is mafia, then he should be lynched.

I won't, because it makes no sense.

I think I'll go with assassin, because he can't even tell me what his ability does and the person he claims isn't even named in the movie, or involved with either the X-men or the Brotherhood (that I know of, I've only read the wiki link).

LYNCH: assassin

Not really sure if I can trust Hamish (on Snowball) at this point. Shame, Ben didn't really clarify on whether he really sent those PMs to him or whether Hamish was just lying.

EDIT: According to a PM from Ben, Hamish was in fact lying about the PMs. That's quite cunning, if true.

Last edited by tiger on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samafia
Founder
Founder
Samafia

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 am

Captain Awesome wrote:
Lynch Centric

Weirdly enough, you may not vote to lynch for somebody already dead.
Back to top Go down
NasalSeep
NasalSeep

PostSubject: lynch vote   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 am

LYNCH: TIGER
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cccbgaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win   X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Men Mafia - Brotherhood Win
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next